Senior Data scientist
As a part of Data Science team, the Senior Data Scientist will lead the development of next-generation platform for customers micro-segmentation, clasterization, behaviour analysis and prediction as well as building up new improved recommendation system for the customers.
The Senior Data Scientist will have access to the vast amount of data stored in heterogeneous formats. This person is supposed to handle complex problems independently and demonstrate analytical thinking. Senior Data Scientist should be able to make judgments and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data.
The position requires excellent communication skills and experience working directly with technology teams as well as with business stakeholders. Being able to present findings in a meaningful and clear way is a must.
- Lead the team of 5 - 10 skilled data scientists and data engineers.
- Plan R&D process to fit sprint goals as well as the project milestones.
- Design a new solution architecture for customers clusterization, NLP and prediction analysis.
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Develop and test ML models using Python/Keras/Tensorflow/Spark stack.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the team work results.
- Seasoned data scientist with 5+ years of experience.
- Strong practical knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies such as machine learning (supervised and unsupervised techniques), segmentation, time series modeling, response modeling, lift modeling, survival analysis.
- Experience with look-alike modeling and sequential-input models (eg LSTM).
- Experience with NLP and textual data analysis.
- Technologies: Python/Jupyter, Tensorflow, keras, scikit, gensim, stanfordNLP, Spark.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Teradata preferred
- Understanding of and experience with customer intelligence & marketing domains a plus.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Very competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.