Site Reliability Engineer
Opportunity for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join a team supporting one of the highest traffic web services in the world.The ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting large scale services with a strong background in Python, Ruby programming to automate repetitive tasks.
- Work closely with developers in supporting new features, services, releases
- Monitor site reliability and performance
- Scale infrastructure to meet demand
- Troubleshoot site down issues
- Document system design and procedures.
- Have good troubleshooting skills
- Have knowledge of monitoring tools. ELK stack is preferrable
- Have an ability to profile the code and find the root cause of performance issue
- Have some knowledge of SQL
- Ability to travel on-site 3-6 months (for T3 only)
- Experience supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems is a plus
- Linux systems administration knowledge
- General networking skills/knowledge are a big plus.
- Good written & verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience is preferred.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Well-equipped office
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centres throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.