Business / System Analyst
Grid Dynamics is partnered with one of the largest financial companies on the East Coast of the US in solving challenges that affect their entire development organization of 100+people, such as building enterprise web services with millisecond response times and improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD and CI/CD processes. We are an international team of 50+ engineers who work in Krakow, Belgrade, and Florida, the US to deliver excellent software and services.
Your task will be challenging and interesting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system for Financial Advisers, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD and Continuous Integration in the team.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
- Communicate with business owners and elicit requirements
- Create product documentation
- Write user stories
- Suggest solutions and work with architects on software design
- Estimate efforts and be responsible for requirements management throughout the development lifecycle
- Conduct acceptance testing of newly delivered functionalities
- Conduct demo sessions and collect feedback from stakeholders
- Actively participate in
establishmentof highly effective development processes
- At least 2 years of experience on BA/SA position
- Fluent English
- Strong analytical skills
- Practical experience with SQL and databases
- Solid understanding of Web Applications architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
- Knowledge of Financial domain and Wealth Management
- Practical experience in
creationand management of different types of requirements
- Practical experience in working with web services
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.