We're looking for a Technical Writer with strong communication skills and basic technical expertise. You will be a part of a bright engineering team that has open communication, empowerment, innovation, teamwork, and a customer-centric culture.
- Write, publish, and maintain high-quality guides and helpful content for administrators and business users
- Design and organize documentation sets for developer products
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, UX designers, and support staff on help requirements and strategy
- Edit, clarify, and proofread documents written by others
- Write newsletters for a huge
- Querying datasets using SQL and building charts for data visualization
- Great English - written and spoken, great communication skills
- 2 years of relevant experience, such as technical writing or product documentation
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly, concisely, and accurately, and without relying on jargon
- Hands-on experience with relational databases and good command of SQL would be a plus
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects within grid computing and distributed computing with a highly motivated and dedicated team of developers and testers
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak seasons. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.