Big Data Solutions Architect
On this project, we are working on the bleeding-edge of Big Data technology to develop a high-performance data analytics platform.
- Participate in the design and development of Big Data analytical applications using Google Cloud platform
- Design, support and continuously enhance the project codebase, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
- Write complex ETL processes for data management
- Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting-edge Big Data technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale
- Strong coding experience with Java and Python;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Understanding of Hadoop MapReduce, Apache Hive;
- Experience with Google Cloud platform: BigQuery, Storage, Dataflow and Dataproc in particular;
- Understanding of the best practices in data quality and quality engineering
- Experience with version control systems, Git in particular
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
What will be a plus:
Experience with Apache Airflow;
Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.)
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.