We seek an experienced Quality Engineer to write and maintain automated tests for global components and libraries used on digital platforms.
- Maintain existing automated tests
- Expand automation coverage as needed
- Convert functional requirements into automated tests
- Convert manual test cases into automated tests
- Collaborate with developers in developing automation coverage for internal automation tools and frameworks
- Help develop a custom abstraction library by suggesting functions and methods that should be abstracted to make automation development easier
- Prior experience as a Quality Engineer on an automation team
- Prior Quality Assurance testing experience
- Demonstrated experience with WebdriverIO
- Working knowledge of Appium
- Prior experience writing UI automation tests that cover:
- CSS animations
- Prior test planning experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-driven, proactive and accountable individual
- Collaborative spirit and a willingness to help in manual testing as needed
- Fast-paced start-up environment experience
- Experience with Test Cafe
What we offer:
Work in the Bay Area with terrific customers on large, innovative projects.
High-energy atmosphere of exponentially & successfully growing company.
A very attractive compensation package with generous benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K and Section 125 pre-tax offerings (POP and FSA plans).
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.