Senior Java Developer
- Participate in design and development of high-performance, high availability, high scalability business platforms, from requirements analysis to production
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance, reliability, availability, scalability
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with distributed team of developers
- 5+ years in Software Development
- Education in Computer Science or similar theoretical knowledge in CS: algorithms and complexity estimation, data structures, operating systems, programming languages, math
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Mandatory: Knowledge of Java 8, OOP, clean code practice
- Mandatory: Java concurrency
- Mandatory: Design patterns
- Optional: Knowledge of SPI
- Optional: Microprofile config API
- Optional: Spring Boot, CDI, Quarkus
- Optional: NoSQL: CouchDB
- Optional: General understanding of symmetric/asymmetric encryption workflows
- Ability and desire to learn how things work under the hood.
High-energy atmosphere of exponentially & successfully growing company.
A very attractive compensation package with generous benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K and Section 125 pre-tax offerings (POP and FSA plans).
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.