Our customer is one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world. On this project, we are working on the modern microservices technology to develop high-performance low-latency and scalable cloud-based platform. We are looking for an enthusiastic and technology-proficient Scala developer, who is eager to participate in design and implementation of a top-notch Scala-based solution to be deployed to a cloud at massive scale.
- Participate in design and development of Scala-based microservices and applications.
- Design, support and continuously enhance the project code base, continuous integration pipeline, etc.
- Work inside the team of industry experts on the cutting edge Scala stack technologies to develop solutions for deployment at massive scale.
- Strong knowledge of Scala development stack, including concurrency and core Akka technologies.
- In-depth understanding of reactive and functional design patterns and approaches.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, Cassandra or MongoDB in particular.
- Experience with RabbitMQ
- Experience with SBT.
- Experience with version control systems, Git in particular
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Akka Streams and Akka HTTP.
- Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with Docker.
- Knowledge of Unix-based operating systems (bash/ssh/ps/grep etc.).
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.