Grid Dynamics is partnered with some of the largest companies in the US in solving challenges that affect their entire development organization, such as building enterprise web services with millisecond response times and improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD and CI/CD processes.
Your tasks will be challenging and exciting: to develop sophisticated end-to-end systems and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD and Continuous Integration in the team.
- Develop clean, modular and reusable code
- Review code and project deliverables and confirm that they are of high quality
- Collaborate with team members and customers in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Participate in the agile development processes including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations, and design sessions
- Experience with Java Enterprise Edition platform and Java frameworks (Hibernate, Spring)
- Java SpringBoot (experience with Microservices: developing, improving, performance)
- Must have: experience with Kafka
- Nice to have: experience with DevOps tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes, Linux, Prometheus or Grafana)
- Cloud experience (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL, Oracle DB)
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience with build systems (Maven)
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Excellent interpersonal communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies in particular
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Occasional travel to customer site in the US
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We have designed some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omni-channels.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.