Our customer is one of the world's largest technology companies based in Silicon Valley with operations all over the world.
A huge part of our client’s success is through our Channel partners, who provide our best in class products to millions of people around the globe. Client teams work tirelessly to ensure that Channel partners have what they need so our brand, messaging and marketing maintain their integrity, no matter where in the world it’s being shown. Candidates for this position must have a solid track record of collaborating with project working teams that include: designers, product management, technology (IS&T and front end development) and business stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail, as well as contribute in defining strategic plans.
- Communicate and work effectively with creative, development and cross-functional teams
- Lead daily SCRUM meetings with creative and front end development teams, as well as weekly check-ins with all business stakeholders and working teams
- Support in facilitating cross-functional discussions with various groups including technology and business stakeholders
- Work closely with Senior Producer and leadership to communicate status and risks
- Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various stakeholders
- Contribute in deliverables including: project timeline, sprint schedule, and roadmap
- Manage all aspects of design sprint deliverables to our technology partners
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-sufficient
- Committed to excellence and outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
- Solid experience managing complex programs in fast-paced and changing environments
- Able to organize information quickly and summarize succinctly
- Accommodate rapid change and ambiguity
- Working under tight deadlines
- Communicating effectively one-on-one and in large groups.
- Requires BA/BS and a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience. Interactive producer or project management experience at a digital agency, in-house marketing communications, or creative services department is preferred.
What we offer:
Work in the Bay Area with terrific customers on large, innovative projects.
High-energy atmosphere of exponentially & successfully growing company.
A very attractive compensation package with generous benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K and Section 125 pre-tax offerings (POP and FSA plans).
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.