If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing a great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects and managers.
- Develop solution for automated deployment and CI/CD pipelines; manage the LLE Environment
- Design and develop deployment kits for e-commerce platforms
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.
- Consulting of developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services
- Opportunity to work on enhancing the architectural blueprint for Automated software factory
- Experience with Kafka / ZooKeeper image building
- Experience with Jenkins CI pipelines creation and modification
- Experience with Consul / Vault / Terraform
- Experience with Jenkins / Openshift
- Experience with Ansible
- Cloud - GCP / AWS
- Ansible / Terraform / Python / Bash
- Network / Unix knowledge is essential on Competent level
- Being available for on-call support and overtime work is mandatory for this position!
- Understanding of general programming concepts; java programming knowledge is preferred
- Familiarity with agile/ scrum
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Good communication skills
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is an engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for the retail, finance, and technology sectors. We have architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet, and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.