With Grid Dynamics you can hire Ruby on Rails developers that fit your requirements 100%.
Every Ruby on Rails developer you hire with us is driven by your project business needs. They work on your project exclusively and are therefore more motivated to deliver high-quality code. You manage them directly, while we take care of office space, equipment, payroll, and taxes, and provide continuous all-round support to you.
With Grid Dynamics, you can hire Ruby on Rails developers skilled in the following technologies: Ruby/Ruby on Rails, MySQL, PostgreSQL, RSpec, MiniTest, Cucumber, TypeScript, Sass, Haml, CoffeeScript.
Here’s How It Works:
- You tell us your requirements to the Ruby on Rails developers you want to hire.
- We search through our extensive database for the talent you need and that best fit your description.
- We provide developers with all the equipment, infrastructure and software they need to work on your project.
When Your Team is Ready:
- Our system administrators and office managers look after the workstations of RoR developers.
- Our retention managers organize corporate events and tech workshops, and get a development team access to conferences & meetups so that every RoR developer you hire with us stays happy and motivated.
- Our accountants deal with payroll, taxes, and other administrative issues.
- Our experts provide you with all necessary support and you can enjoy collaboration with a certified tech partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m looking to find a team in short terms. Can you help?
- Yes! We can deploy a team in weeks
What if I want to scale a team to 15 people?
- You can start from smaller amount and you can scale as much as you need with us!
We want developers with Agile experience. Do you do that?
- We sure do. Grid Dynamics hire top 10% engineering talent globally.
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Thank you for getting in touch with Grid Dynamics!
Your inquiry will be directed to the appropriate team and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Something went wrong...
There are possible difficulties with connection or other issues.
Please try again after some time.