- Collect near real-time telematic data from mining trucks and machinery, warehouse forklifts, and on-road vehicles
- Optimize maintenance schedules and maintenance packages offered to vehicle owners
- Accelerate responses to requests for roadside assistance with diagnostic and location data from connected vehicles
- Optimize usage and charging patterns for EV vehicles
- Collect sensor data from assembly lines, heavy machinery, and robots
- Receive health reports that measure servo stress over time
- Identify early signs of mechanical failure and avoid major breakdowns
- Detect issues in early stages and prevent failure propagation
- Estimate robot service life and optimize maintenance schedules and costs
- Collect bitrate data and that from temperature sensors, radio network controllers (RNCs), and other sources
- Reduce unplanned emergency work and perform maintenance only when necessary
- Increase network utilization and availability
- Reduce operational expenses by increasing the operations team’s productivity
- Reduce customer churn by improving the customer experience
- Collect signals from gas, CO2, air pressure, noise, and vibration sensors
- Optimize regular inspections of equipment
- Identify, repair, and replace any defective equipment parts before a major breakdown
- Adjust controls for optimal performance and energy efficiency
- Identify moving parts that need to be lubricated to reduce wear-and-tear
How to get started
We provide flexible engagement options to help you build predictive maintenance solutions faster. Contact us today to start with a workshop, discovery, or proof of concept (POC)
We offer free half-day workshops with our top experts in data science and predictive maintenance to discuss your processes, analytics tools and technologies, and opportunities for improvement.
If you have already identified a specific use case for anomaly detection, we can usually start with a 4‒8 week proof-of-concept project to deliver improvements and tangible results.
More Enterprise AI Solutions
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.