Accelerate implementation with our Endeca migration blueprint
- Open architecture Open source technologies and open cloud native architectures unlock innovation within your ecommerce platform
- Semantic search Advanced query understanding with concept search service and natural language processing.
- Elasticity and peak readiness Cloud infrastructure provides just-in-time capacity and high availability
- Highly scalable and robust Share-nothing microservices ensures high scalability and resilience
- Data scalability. From tens of thousands to hundreds of millions items in the catalog - horizontally scalable search indexes scale with your data.
- High throughput. Battle tested cloud architecture handling thousands of parallel sessions.
- Low latency Optimized search indexes deliver under 100 ms latency for most queries
Infrastructure: AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure - all major cloud providers are supported. Private cloud option is available as well
Orchestration: K8s or its cloud wrappers
Search engine: Elasticsearch or Solr Cloud
Microservices: Spring Boot or Netflix stack
CMS: wide choice of open source and cloud headless CMS
- Messaging: Kafka or cloud native messaging services
Read more about our Endeca replatforming case studies
Get started with Endeca migration
We provide flexible engagement options to migrate from Endeca. Contact us today to start with a workshop, discovery, or PoC.
We offer free half-day workshops with our top experts in search, cloud and Endeca migrations to discuss benefits of migration, strategic approach and how to apply it in your environment.
With access to your catalog data, we can start with a 4–6 week proof-of-concept project to demonstrate the quality and performance of the modern AI-enabled, cloud-based search system
More Search solutions
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.