How to Hire a DevOps Engineer with Grid Dynamics?
We will find DevOps engineers exclusively for your project. We actively search for DevOps engineers & the best-fitting candidates while you decide who matches your team by interviewing the candidates directly.
1. Share Your Requirements with Our Recruiters
Our work begins with gathering as much information about the prospective engineer as possible: technology expertise, soft skills, salary expectations, and location. The more we know about the perfect candidate, the better options we will provide.
Grid Dynamics reduces the risks related to hiring a new DevOps engineer. After we create a vacancy detailing your requirements, you continue working with your dedicated recruiter who searches for candidates and facilitates the communication process.
2.Select and Interview DevOps Engineers
Having scoured through tech specialists pools of different regions, our recruiters offer you a list of candidates whose expertise matches your description.
You have all the time you need to interview the prospects. We only charge you for the candidates you end up hiring.
3. Hire the Best Software DevOps Engineer and Start Working
When you have found the candidate who matches your requirements and team dynamics, and finalized all the interview rounds, we are ready to set up our cooperation.
We organize a fully-equipped workstation for engineers & organize tools for remote communications.
The DevOps engineer you hire with Grid Dynamics works similar to all your employees hours a day, 5 days a week.
4. Retain DevOps Engineers with Our HR Manager
We invite the DevOps engineers you hire with us to participate in our corporate team-building and knowledge-sharing events, which are a crucial part of our retention process.
During the active phase of collaboration, your dedicated HR Client Manager at Grid Dynamics will evaluate job satisfaction, facilitate performance reviews, and gather feedback on the performance of the DevOps engineer.
Key Benefits of Hiring DevOps Engineers with Grid Dynamics
What Are the Benefits of Hiring with Grid Dynamics?
- With Grid Dynamics, you can hire an entire team, and you can start smaller. If at a later time you need to scale your team up or down, you won’t have to cover the related expenses.
- Thanks to our HR department, we show above-average retention rates among IT outsourcing companies.
- Our clients manage their workers directly while Grid Dynamics’s specialists only get involved on request. We set realistic expectations and keep our clients posted and involved during each stage of cooperation.
- Grid Dynamics runs all the back-office operations such as payroll, taxes, paperwork, and administrative support on its side so the client can concentrate on managing the team.
Trending DevOps Technologies
Knowing that each digital product has a unique infrastructure and set of technologies, Grid Dynamics’s recruiters pay special attention to your requirements regarding the DevOps engineer’s technical skills and expertise. The list of skills may include but is not limited to the following DevOps technologies:
AWS, Azure, GCP
Kubernetes, Amazon ECS, Hashicorp Nomad, Docker Swarm
Jenkins, Bamboo, GoCD, CircleCI, TravisCI, TeamCity, Octopus, Azure DevOps
Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Azure RM, Ansible, Vagrant, Packer
Monitoring and Logging
New Relic, AWS CLoudWatch, Azure Monitor, DataDog, Prometheus, Elasticsearch, Splunk