About this event
Unplanned downtime and product defects are expensive. It costs industrial manufacturers approximately $50 billion annually, and for industries across the board, it is one of the largest causes of lost productivity and revenue. The old way of doing business – a reactive process where manufacturers make repairs as equipment fails – does not work.
To overcome these challenges, leading manufacturers are using AI-powered Industry 4.0 tools for anomaly detection, predictive maintenance and visual inspection to optimize production, prevent downtime and save maintenance costs. How are they doing it?
Join AWS and Grid Dynamics on November 1st to learn:
- How and why leading manufacturing companies are leveraging quality control automation, and the results they have achieved.
- The latest quality control automation capabilities offered by AWS.
- How native AWS capabilities can be extended on a smart manufacturing platform for best-in-class quality control automation.
All Upcoming Past
- February 28, 2020Enjoy talks about the most innovative subjects in AI, ML, and analytics.Meetup
- May 24, 2023Join Next-Gen eCommerce experts live!On-demand
- May 1, 2023Join us at the World's Leading eCommerce and Digital Marketing Conference!Conference
- April 26, 2023Don’t miss the opportunity to learn insights from our own Ilya Katsov!Conference
- April 6, 2023We invite you to join us for an upcoming Dynamic Talks event on “Architecting Enterprise Scale AI: Challenges & Opportunities.”Other event
- March 29, 2023Join Grid Dynamics and commercetools at the Hard Rock Cafe for cocktails, appetizers and conversation!Event
- March 27, 2023Going to Shoptalk? Enjoy breakfast with Grid Dynamics and Bloomreach.Event
- December 7, 2022The modern search revolution is upon usOn-demand
- November 9, 2022On-Demand panel! Research the top tech trends from the digital world to help you craft a resilient 2023 business and technology strategy.On-demand
- October 27, 2022ACTIVATE brings together search experts, data scientists, ecommerce leaders, IT professionals, and other innovators using search and AI to deliver relevant digital experiences for employees and customers.Conference
- July 26, 2022How leading insurers are leveraging AI & Cloud to drive value for customersOn-demand
- June 28, 2022Getting app modernization right: Hear from the expertsOn-demand
- June 28, 2022Come connect with us for free drinks at Dataiku's Everyday AI ConferenceConference
- April 28, 2022Achieving Business Flexibility with Composable CommerceOn-demand
- March 30, 2022On-demand webinar on how to apply a digitized 360 customer view to insuranceOn-demand
- March 30, 2022Meet our specialist at Shoptalk in Las Vegas from March 27th to the 30th!Conference
- February 23, 2022Check out our session on “Are You Keeping Up with Your Customer?” on February, 23rd, 2022 at 11:35 am ET.Conference
- February 22, 2022Learn about modernizing digital go-to-market strategies, overcoming massive supply chain challenges, skills gaps, and labor shortages for manufacturers in this webinarOn-demand
- January 26, 2022What 2022 trends will redefine the rules for digital customer experience?On-demand
- December 9, 2021Make your applications future-proofOn-demand
- December 8, 2021Manufacturing, Retail & CPG Summit is a virtual summit centered on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in enterprise applicationsdigital summit
- March 25, 2021Enjoy talks about the most innovative subjects in AI, ML, and analytics.Digital summit
- January 28, 2021Moving a data center to the cloud is perhaps one of the largest and most overwhelming projects your organization’s IT staff will undertake.On-demand
- January 19, 2021Join us on Tuesday, January 19th at 11AM PST/2PM EST for a live panel webinar with Bank of America, Truist, Equifax, and Silicon Valley BankOn-demand
- October 28, 2020For many years, enterprises have been accumulating massive amounts of data, with limited concrete results to show for it.On-demand
- September 10, 2020With the onset of COVID19, there is an increased urgency to accelerate digital transformation.On-demand
- March 26, 2020Discover best practices in digital transformation partnerships with Forrester, and the former EVP of Macy's.On-demand
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.