About this event
Each year, retailers lose over $300 billion from bad online search experiences in the U.S. alone.
So why are some retailers still using legacy search solutions that lack the ability to understand shopper search intent?
You are invited to join a panel discussion hosted by experts from Google Cloud, GroupBy, and Grid Dynamics to hear their insights on how to overcome eCommerce challenges by adding intelligence and personalization to the buyer's journey with next-gen, Google-quality search and recommendations.
Learn more about this exciting opportunity by clicking here. You will have the opportunity to register for the live event on May 24 at 2pm EST or see an on demand webinar at your convenience!
When: May 24th @ 2pm EST
Where: Register Here
All Upcoming Past
- February 28, 2020Enjoy talks about the most innovative subjects in AI, ML, and analytics.Meetup
- May 1, 2023Join us at the World's Leading eCommerce and Digital Marketing Conference!Conference
- April 26, 2023Don’t miss the opportunity to learn insights from our own Ilya Katsov!Conference
- April 6, 2023We invite you to join us for an upcoming Dynamic Talks event on “Architecting Enterprise Scale AI: Challenges & Opportunities.”Other event
- March 29, 2023Join Grid Dynamics and commercetools at the Hard Rock Cafe for cocktails, appetizers and conversation!Event
- March 27, 2023Going to Shoptalk? Enjoy breakfast with Grid Dynamics and Bloomreach.Event
- December 7, 2022The modern search revolution is upon usOn-demand
- November 9, 2022On-Demand panel! Research the top tech trends from the digital world to help you craft a resilient 2023 business and technology strategy.On-demand
- November 1, 2022Reimagine quality control automation with AIOn-demand
- October 27, 2022ACTIVATE brings together search experts, data scientists, ecommerce leaders, IT professionals, and other innovators using search and AI to deliver relevant digital experiences for employees and customers.Conference
- July 26, 2022How leading insurers are leveraging AI & Cloud to drive value for customersOn-demand
- June 28, 2022Getting app modernization right: Hear from the expertsOn-demand
- June 28, 2022Come connect with us for free drinks at Dataiku's Everyday AI ConferenceConference
- April 28, 2022Achieving Business Flexibility with Composable CommerceOn-demand
- March 30, 2022On-demand webinar on how to apply a digitized 360 customer view to insuranceOn-demand
- March 30, 2022Meet our specialist at Shoptalk in Las Vegas from March 27th to the 30th!Conference
- February 23, 2022Check out our session on “Are You Keeping Up with Your Customer?” on February, 23rd, 2022 at 11:35 am ET.Conference
- February 22, 2022Learn about modernizing digital go-to-market strategies, overcoming massive supply chain challenges, skills gaps, and labor shortages for manufacturers in this webinarOn-demand
- January 26, 2022What 2022 trends will redefine the rules for digital customer experience?On-demand
- December 9, 2021Make your applications future-proofOn-demand
- December 8, 2021Manufacturing, Retail & CPG Summit is a virtual summit centered on Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning in enterprise applicationsdigital summit
- March 25, 2021Enjoy talks about the most innovative subjects in AI, ML, and analytics.Digital summit
- January 28, 2021Moving a data center to the cloud is perhaps one of the largest and most overwhelming projects your organization’s IT staff will undertake.On-demand
- January 19, 2021Join us on Tuesday, January 19th at 11AM PST/2PM EST for a live panel webinar with Bank of America, Truist, Equifax, and Silicon Valley BankOn-demand
- October 28, 2020For many years, enterprises have been accumulating massive amounts of data, with limited concrete results to show for it.On-demand
- September 10, 2020With the onset of COVID19, there is an increased urgency to accelerate digital transformation.On-demand
- March 26, 2020Discover best practices in digital transformation partnerships with Forrester, and the former EVP of Macy's.On-demand
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.