About this event
Artificial intelligence matters more than ever today. But companies are still struggling to reap its benefits. AI’s potential is readily apparent to its engineers. But it gets lost in translation by the time it reaches an exec’s desk.Drawing from rich anecdotal experience, our CTO Rajeev Sharma—a former Indian Army Lieutenant Colonel and Project Director for the Agni-III Missile program—will shed light on the best practices AI Architects can use to work better with business stakeholders.
- What it takes to build AI platforms at enterprise scale.
- About the first mover advantage AI gives companies.
- Key communication principles for AI architects engaging with the business community.
- Leading firm-wide AI adoption for maximum business impact.
- How to plan AI as a business effort, not an IT one.
This talk will help people who are:
- Architects aspiring to work with AI on an enterprise level.
- Individuals interested in leading massive paradigm shifts in IT.
- Change makers who want to use AI to leapfrog competition (a la Microsoft).
- Engineers working to build internal trust in their AI initiatives.
- Intrapreneurs and entrepreneurs eager to deploy AI/ML in day-to-day workflows.
Additionally, if you’re looking to leverage your love of technology to impact the way businesses operate, or you have questions about new career opportunities at Grid Dynamics, our HR Team will be on-site ready to answer any questions you might have.
Where: Grid Dynamics, 5th Floor, Salarpuria Sattva Knowledge Park, Silpa Gram Craft Village, HITEC City, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
When: Apr 6, 11:30 AM IST
All Upcoming Past
Get in touch
We'd love to hear from you. Please provide us with your preferred contact method so we can be sure to reach you.
Please follow up to email alerts if you would like to receive information related to press releases, investors relations, and regulatory filings.