Technical Product Manager
We are looking for an experienced Technical Product Manager / Interactive Producer to lead some key initiatives for a new internal tool. Candidates for this position must have a solid track record of collaborating with project working teams that include:
designers, product management, technology (IS&T and front end development) and business stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and change, able to focus on the smallest detail, as well as contribute to defining strategic plans.
Key Responsibilities of the Technical Product Manager / Interactive Producer:
- Communicate and work effectively with cross-functional and business teams worldwide
- Support in facilitating cross-functional discussions with various groups including design and business stakeholders
- Support the rollout and deployment of a new platform tool to both internal employees, and external users
- Define workflow processes for both external and internal application users, to create efficiencies on the platform
- Recommend end-user improvements to optimize platform usage and adoption
- Work with producers to prioritize user features into the roadmap
Additional Requirements of the Technical Product Manager / Interactive Producer:
- Self-starter, self-motivated, self-sufficient
- Committed to excellence and outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end web technologies
- Solid experience managing complex programs in fast-paced and changing environments
- Able to organize information quickly and summarize succinctly
- Accommodate rapid change and ambiguity
- Working under tight deadlines
- Communicating effectively one-on-one and in large groups
Requires BA/BS and a minimum of 4-6 years of relevant work experience. Interactive producer or project management experience at a digital agency, in-house marketing communications, or creative services department is preferred.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.