Grid Dynamics is looking for a skillful and experienced UX / UI Designer to work with multiple projects to enhance the user experience. As a key UX Designer, you will be working in collaboration with worldwide industry experts. Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Enhancing UX.
- Designing UX/UI desktop / mobile applications.
- Animating interface elements.
- Interviewing users, creating user-flows.
- Wireframing, prototyping, interaction design.
- A/B testing, Usability testing.
- Prepare materials for implementation.
- Have practical experience from 5 years.
- Be a creative person, aligned with a good style and trends.
- Have an ability to analyze and structure data.
- Be able to listen and perceive views of colleagues and clients.
- Be able to explain and reason your decision.
- Be attentive to details and quality.
- Perceive criticism as a constructive element for improving results.
- Have an experience with Paper and pencil, boards, stickers etc
- Experience of work with Figma, Principle, Sketch is required. Axure, Invision, Moqups, Marvel, Zeppelin, Xmind, Flinto would be a benefit.
- Experience of work with Google Suite.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects.
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible schedule.
- Medical insurance.
- Benefits program.
- Corporate social events.
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.