Senior ML Engineer (NLP & Conversational Systems)
We are looking for a Senior / Lead ML Engineer who will join our team to expand the competence of NLP and Conversational Systems in our company. We started our journey in conversational systems several years ago with R&D projects, focusing on the development of a flexible multi-channel (text, voice, etc.) platform for creating contextual goal-oriented assistants, and now we are scaling our team working on customer-face projects.
Building conversational systems usually involves:
- Development of scalable dialogue systems consisting of many components and services;
- Solving NLP problems like: dialogue management, intent classification, NER, question answering, semantic search, and more.
as well as face challenges such as:
- building the dataset from scratch;
- supporting contextual conversations;
- adapting NLU models to a new domain;
- designing a flexible architecture for multi-channel & multi-agent solutions;
- build the testing process for such kinds of systems;
- read more in our blog.
- Participate and lead various activities in the development of ML-based systems: from design and development to testing and delivery to production;
- Work on various NLP problems, applying both classic Machine Learning and Deep Learning (word2vec, CNN, LSTM, Transformers) approaches;
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources;
- Communicate with business stakeholders/clients to clarify their requirements and present the team work results;
- Participate in pre-sale activities.
- 5+ years of software development (at least 3 of them as ML Engineer / Data Scientist);
- Solid understanding of classical algorithms, data structures, and coding standards;
- Experience with NLP (word2vec, CNN, LSTM, Transformers) and conversational systems is highly preferred;
- Expertise in Python ecosystem, and Python-based ML tools and frameworks (familiar with PyTorch or TensorFlow);
- Understanding of modern CI/CD practices; experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, or Azure);
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to travel to the US on business trips is highly preferred.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects;
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team;
- Very competitive salary
- Trips to the US;
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.