DevOps Architect (Azure)
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering the working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
- Develop a solution for automated deployment and CI/CD;
- Design and develop deployment kits for e-commerce platforms;
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.;
- Consulting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).;
- Collaboration with a distributed team of developers, testers, analysts;
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services.
- Nice to have:
- Experience with Go programming language
- Experience with Prometheus, Terraform
- Advanced understanding of Cloud IaaS, PaaS and/or Serverless Architectures for a global enterprise with the focus on Azure
- 6 years of work-related experience in Information Technology or related discipline.
- Strong experience working with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes.
- Experience working with the customer, management, and technical teams and delivering development services.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Bachelor’s (or higher) degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or in a closely related or equivalent field.
- At least one valid Azure or Solutions Architect certification
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- 5 extra fully paid sick leave days
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.