Intern DevOps Engineer
Be welcome to apply to our Internship program in DevOps engineering, we are looking for motivated new team members to join our team.
We are offering you an individual approach during our internship programs. Each intern will have a personal mentor that will supervise his learning path. You will be surrounded by experienced engineers that will be able to answer all your tricky questions and will guide you on your path in becoming an amazing engineer yourself.
- University graduate or in the final years of studies in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related disciplines
- Basic understanding of Unix/Linux OS administration: RHEL/CentOS/Fedora
- Ubuntu/Debian is a plus
- Understanding of general programming concepts
- Written and spoken English is required
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Good communication skills
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.