Senior QA Automation Engineer (BigData)
- Create feature roadmap, design, build and maintain an automated data quality assurance framework
- Understands basic machine learning concepts – predictive models and the underlying mathematics.
- Implement data quality governance and best practices.
- Design and develop testing frameworks for Kubeflow ETL jobs, data pipelines, product recommendation ML model results.
- Create/Manage validation test cases and SQL scripts for a large dataset in the PROS environment and compare against data from source systems.
- Track, monitor, and document testing results
- Analyze and troubleshoot data management code and issues.
- Monitor and improve data platform
- Generate data quality reports and alerts
- Knowledge of anomaly and outlier detection on streaming(training and serving) data such as MAD (median absolute deviation), box/scatter/whisker plots, Correlation etc.
- Knowledge or experience in exploratory data analysis (EDA), data schema validation, imputation techniques, model evaluation concepts.
- Experience with data quality check libraries such as TensorFlow Data Validation (TFDV), Datawig, DEEQUE.
- Experience with data quality validation test cases, automation, alerting and reporting tools.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in Python.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud services like BigQuery, Storage, Bigtable preferred.
- Experience working on relational and non-relational databases like MySQL, HBase etc.
- Understanding what is BigData and how to cook it
- Development / programming background
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.