Senior Machine Learning Engineer
- Maintaining and improving current data pipeline based on existing predictive models
- Developing analytics pipelines
- Supporting analytics infrastructure in cloud
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
- Senior ML/MLOps Engineer with 4+ years of experience
- Experience with MlFlow, Kubeflow and GCP stack: AI Platform, BigQuery, GCS, Dataproc
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines for DS jobs
- Frameworks: know on a high-level PyTorch, Keras or Tensorflow, how to manage dependencies and support in runtime
- Experience with GCP Platform AI will be a plus
- Knowledge of DVC, Tecton or similar will be a plus
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.