Senior Data Scientist
- Evaluate and analyze machine learning model performance
- Analyze large amounts of data and images to identify anomalies and variations
- Inspect data quality, create pre-processing scripts and train Deep learning ML models at scale
- Implement scalable Computer Vision and Machine Learning algorithms
- Collaborate with computer vision machine learning engineers and quality engineers to apply machine learning to solve industrial problems
- Background and applied experience in machine learning and computer vision
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in developing machine learning algorithms and model performance evaluation
- Experience in data analysis, data visualization, image processing and image analysis
- Strong software development skills with proficiency in Python is a must
- Experience applying machine learning frameworks, such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, and OpenCV
- Ability to analyze and debug complex algorithms
- High level of autonomy and influence to remove roadblocks and deliver results. A proven track record for self-study and self-exploration into new tools and techniques
- Ability to explain and present analyses machine learning concepts to a broad technical audience
- Experience in data/image analytics for manufacturing problems is a plus
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.