Senior Data Scientist
Lead Data Scientist is supposed to handle complex problems independently and demonstrate analytical thinking. At this position, you should be able to work with Search, NLP and KnowledgeGraph related tasks.
The position requires excellent communication skills and experience working directly with technical teams as well as with business stakeholders. Being able to present findings in a meaningful and clear way is a must.
- Lead a team of skilled data scientists
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing, and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results.
- Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience
- Experience with GCP (BigQuery, BigTable, GKE, etc), ML workflow orchestration experience
- Experience in NLP models building and understanding of models for search results ranking
- Hands-on experience in Python and understanding of Statistics, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Experience with SQL databases, BigQuery, git
- Great communication and presentation skills. Proven ability to present progress made by the team to senior business management and the project stakeholders.
- Understanding of and experience with customer intelligence & marketing domains a plus.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to moc.scimanyddirg@sboj
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.