If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
Your task will be challenging and exciting: to develop a sophisticated end-to-end system for Financial Advisers, and drive adoption of modern methodologies like Scrum, TDD and Continuous Integration in the team
- Develop clean, modular and reusable code
- Review code and project deliverables and confirm that they are of high quality
- Collaborate with team members and customer in designing and implementing integrated, enterprise solutions
- Participate in the agile development processes SDLC including sprint planning, iterative development, estimations and design sessions
- Experience with C# and .NET
- Experience with web services (WCF, ASP.NET MVC, REST) and ORM frameworks (Entity Framework and NHibernate)
- Experience working with relational databases (SQL, Oracle DB)
- Experience with unit and integration tests
- Experience with version control and bug tracking systems
- Excellent interpersonal communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, initiative, and intellectual curiosity
- Understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies in particular
- Amazing colleagues to work with, share and learn from
- High-energy atmosphere of a growing and successful company
- Very attractive compensation package with generous benefits
Grid Dynamics is a world-class expert company with highly scalable distributed solutions and CI/CD. We help one of the biggest financial companies on East Coast to solve the challenging problems that affect entire development organization, like building enterprise web services with millisecond response time, or improving development processes by introducing Agile, test automation, TDD and CI/CD processes. A distributed international team of 50+ engineers works in St.-Petersburg, Saratov, Krakow, and Florida, the US to deliver excellent software and services.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.