Big Data Engineering Manager
Grid Dynamics is a leader in driving enterprise-level digital transformation services for Fortune 1000 corporations. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms.
Engineering Manager (EM) is responsible for the supply of required resources to staff positions on accounts, making sure that the pool of resources is balanced in an optimal way in accordance with required skills, demand structure, budget, and company strategy.
EM is responsible for setting up education initiatives to drive specialization development and support people's growth. And for the organization of knowledge sharing activities.
EM being part of the Engineering Management Organization is actively participating in organization development and process improvement.
- Technical background
- At least one year of managerial experience
- Knowledge in Big Data area or readiness to acquire this knowledge fast
- Experience in achieving goals without clear instructions or procedure to do it
- Experience in hiring people, making interviews, and presenting a company
- Experience in leading a team
- Experience in running initiatives and setting up or transforming processes
- Be responsible for results and take a leading role in driving change
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.