Grid Dynamics is a proven leader in mobile application platform development for top eCommerce companies. We are looking for talented Android Developer to join a world-class team to create cutting-edge technologies and platforms in e-commerce domain.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance business applications, from requirements analysis to production
- Continually improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Strong experience with Android Development
- Good Java/Kotlin skills with knowledge of the Android SDK
- Strong experience with RXJava/Architecture Components/Android Jetpack
- Strong understanding of client-server development in a mobile environment
- General understanding of network protocols, experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Good theoretical knowledge of algorithms/data structures/software architecture principles and practices
- Intermediate (or better) English skills
Will be a plus:
- Experience working with camera and barcode scanning
- Competitive salary
- Work on a project with cutting-edge technologies, in a team of experienced and motivated developers and QA engineers
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance, benefits package, company-sponsored conferences, vacations
- Well-equipped office located in the center of the city
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.