Senior Quality Automation Engineer
- Participate in design, development, delivery, and support test automation framework using Java/Groovy
- Occasional manual testing
- Implement new tests and collect metrics about autotests
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; etc.)
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the keys to success
- Collaborate with a team of QA engineers
- 3+ years of commercial experience with Web and API testing
- Commercial experience with Selenium/Selenide (Java), TestNG, Jenkins, Allure
- Understanding of DI principle, experience with Guice or Spring
- Confident knowledge of software QA methodology, processes and tools
- Experience with bug and ticket tracking systems (preferably Jira)
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Desire and ability for quick learning of new tools and technologies
- Understanding of general OOP concepts
- Linux/Mac hands-on experience
- Cloud experience (AWS preferred) is desired
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter@Grid Dynamics Slack App.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.