Full Stack Developer
Grid Dynamics is partnered with one of the largest companies in the US which are working closely with Technical Schools that prepare plumbers and other specialists. The goal is to make a POC of a web application where students or schools may upload profiles and teams may onboard interns or new engineers to their work groups. The timeline is to launch POC to production in October.
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients, and delivering a working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, DevOps engineers, architects, and managers.
- Participate in the design and development of high-performance, high availability, high scalability business platforms, from requirements analysis to production
- Work with technical staff and project team members from the customer side to plan, design, and develop components.
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and improve application performance, reliability, availability, scalability
- Search for simple and robust solutions to complex tasks
- Work in an agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Collaborate with a distributed team of developers.
- 3+ years in Software Development
- Solid knowledge of Java platform (collections, concurrency, etc). A good understanding of JVM internals is a plus
- Good understanding of modern Java frameworks including but not limited to Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Data, Spring Core
- Experience in a microservice architecture
- Understanding of development principles for Clouds
- Experience in enterprise applications development (J2EE, Spring Source, etc) is a plus
- Hands-on experience with developer daily basis tools such as IDE’s, compilers, debuggers, profilers, version control systems, bug tracking systems, build systems (Gradle, Maven2, etc), code coverage, and automated testing tools
- Experience with unit and integration testing (JUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.)
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
- Ability to proactively identify and solve engineering problems
- Good interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
- Occasional travel to customer site in Florida, US
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance, and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in Menlo Park, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable Omni-channels.
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.