Senior Automation QA
Hi! Welcome to Grid Dynamics. We are actively seeking a Senior Automation Quality Engineer with excellent technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing team in the Dallas area. As a key engineer, you will be working in collaboration with worldwide industry experts. Join our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Participate in the design and development of web application from inception to production.
- Constantly improve software quality (evaluate and incorporate new libraries, tools, and technologies; code reviews; refactoring; testing; etc.)
- Analyze and help improve application performance
- Work in an Agile methodology environment where innovation, teamwork, and creativity are the key to success
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Expand automation coverage as needed
- Convert functional requirements into automated tests
- Convert manual test cases into automated tests
- Collaborate with developers in developing automation coverage for internal automation tools and frameworks
- Help develop a custom abstraction library by suggesting functions and methods that should be abstracted to make automation development easier
- Hands on experience implementing test automation frameworks for enterprise applications from the scratch (UI and back-end)
- Knowledge of test automation framework architecture patterns (UI and back-end)
- Knowledge of projects architecture (SOA, Microservices, Serverless)
- Front end automation testing: Selenium-based frameworks, HTML/CSS, Cross-browser
- Back End automation testing: HTTP(S), API, ETL, Data Integrity
- OOP knowledge and SOLID, KISS principles
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of NoSQL/distributed storage (e.g. DynamoDB, Mongo DB, Cassandra, Hazelcast)
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery management
- Experience with SCM tools (GIT, Stash)
- Strong knowledge of Test Theory
- Great communication skills, both written and oral to collaborate with a customer and remote team members
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail
- Hands-on experience with AWS (serverless) Project Experience
What we offer:
- Work in the Dallas area with terrific customers on bleeding edge projects.
- Work in a high-energy atmosphere fostering collaboration with creative and innovative team members in an organization undergoing rapid and successful growth.
- An attractive compensation package with generous benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K and Section 125 pre-tax offerings (POP and FSA plans).
- Fun corporate social events
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time,
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We have designed, developed, and delivered some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.