Business Systems Analyst
We are actively seeking a great Business System Analyst with strong technical expertise, who is interested in joining our growing digital transformation project. You will be responsible for collecting business and technical requirements for one of the top retail companies in the US.
As a key member of this team, you will be working in collaboration with worldwide industry experts. This is an excellent opportunity, as a key contributor to this project. Come be part of our bright engineering team with open communication, empowerment, innovation, and customer-centric culture.
- Develop technical requirements for a new solution by studying market and existing projects
- Translate business requirements from the client’s Product team into technical requirements (functional and non-functional) for improved user stories and tasks, which will be developed by distributed resources.
- Collaboration with a distributed team of developers, testers, analysts.
- Work in a team using an agile methodology of software development (Scrum, continuous integration, planning games, daily stand up, etc).
- Develop and manage project documentation
- Communicate and collaborate with customers, collect and refine business requirements
- 5+ years of experience
- Excellent technical writing skills and ability to document software requirements and architectures in a crisp way. Ability to present and explain software requirements to different groups of users including engineering teams and business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of how business requirements are gathered, analyzed and documented
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills. Ability to negotiate business/technical requirements and project schedule with the customer and external vendors.
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to learn from customers, analyze past projects and advise top management on how the sales strategy can be improved and how reusable technical solutions can be developed
- Hands-on experience leading small, medium, and large-scale technology projects
- Understanding of SDLC and Agile methodologies in particular
- At least basic understanding of AWS Serverless (Lambda, DynamoDB, SNS, SQS, etc.)
- At least basic understanding of microservice software design
- At least basic understanding of React, NodeJS, Typescript, and/or Java technologies
- At least basic understanding of NoSQL data stores like DynamoDB
- At least basic understanding of IaaS and PaaS concept
- Experience with API design and documentation
What we offer:
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects within cloud computing and distributed computing with a highly motivated and dedicated team of developers and testers
- Benefits package
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation, scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation.
We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and high-performance product culture.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,300 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics has architected and delivered some of the most extensive digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
To learn more about Grid Dynamics, visit www.griddynamics.com, or follow us on Twitter @GridDynamics.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.