Senior DevOps Engineer/Team Lead
If you are excited about all aspects of modern engineering, from writing a great code, to creating architectures, designing components, interacting with clients and delivering the working system to production, then you are the kind of person we are looking for. If you enjoy freedom and responsibility, creative thinking, leading and mentoring others, then join our team of world-class developers, QA engineers, architects, and managers.
- Develop solution for automated deployment and CI/CD;
- Design and develop deployment kits for e-commerce platforms;
- Support and continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, databases, cloud services, systems monitoring, etc.;
- Consulting developers in infrastructure configuration issues (OS performance optimization, network bottlenecks, storage configuration, etc).;
- Collaboration with distributed team of developers, testers, analysts;
- Collaboration with corporate and customer’s IT services.
- Linux: good understanding of internals, basic administration, command line,
- Git/GitHub - advanced
- Jenkins (Pipeline Development) - advanced
- Ansible - advanced
- Ansible Tower/AWX - familiarity, some hands-on experience but not a must
- Puppet - good working knowledge
- HashiCorp tools (Terraform - advanced, Packer - understanding, Consul - understanding, Vault - working knowledge)
- Shell scripting - advanced • Python - advanced
- MySQL/BigQuery - able to write scripts to extract cloud platform data, transform, and import into data repository; write complex queries related to data collected
- Oracle Cloud products & services - high competence and experience in cloud development
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Clear communication skills, written and spoken.
- Ability to gather user needs, write requirements with clear acceptance criteria
- Able to communicate with technical and non-technical users
- Good engineering practices, good reasoning and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills and technical English.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- 5 extra fully paid sick leave days
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.