Senior Data Analyst
As a member of the Data Science team, this role will be responsible for providing critical analysis and insights to help inform and optimize digital properties and strategy for all of Client’s marketing communications programs with our Channel partners.
The role will be responsible for designing and building dashboards and data visualizations to help business users understand data and inform decisions. There will be ad hoc analyses but also a need to build self-service tools for business users.
The position requires excellent communication skills and experience working directly with creative and technology teams as well as a wide array of business stakeholders. Understanding of web analytics and digital marketing are a must. Being able to present findings in a meaningful and clear way is also a must.
The position requires a hands-on, get-the-job-done, attitude. It requires the ability to listen, learn and extend learnings to the entire interactive organization.
You understand analytics and know-how to help other people understand the importance of analytics. You enjoy working with creatives, technologists and can clearly communicate with senior-level stakeholders. You understand and drive issues to conclusion.
- Seasoned data scientist with 5+ years of experience developing analytical dashboards,
solutions and strategy across digital marketing platforms and social ecosystems
- In-depth knowledge of digital analytics data, measurement, methodologies and industry
- Excellent communicator with good design sense and natural presentations skills that can
weave results into a narrative for business and creative teams to comprehend easily.
- Self-starter can take a project from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to deal with rapidly changing, time-constrained launch schedules.
- Able to balance multiple projects and assignments.
- Highly detail-oriented, organized, and patient.
- Experience in working across different global cultures a plus.
Nice to have:
• Strong working knowledge of SQL, Teradata preferred
• Extremely proficient with Tableau and other Data Visualization tools
• Strong working knowledge of process automation using a scripting language (R / Python)
• Solid understanding of fundamental statistical concepts and measurement methodologies • Web Analytics (Adobe preferred)
What we offer:
Work in the Bay Area with terrific customers on large, innovative projects.
High-energy atmosphere of exponentially & successfully growing company.
An attractive compensation package with generous benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K and Section 125 pre-tax offerings (POP and
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.