As a part of Data Science team, the Data Scientist will join to the development of next-generation platform for customers micro-segmentation, clasterization, behaviour analysis and prediction as well as building up new improved recommendation system for the customers.
- Develop machine learning models and algorithms that will affect the lives of hundreds of millions of users.
- Seek and find effective solutions to real business problems, develop and implement these solutions, and iteratively improve.
- Experiment with state-of-the-art approaches.
- Develop and test ML models using Python/Keras/Tensorflow/Spark stack.
- Improve existing algorithms to beat the existing prediction and detection levels.
- Practical knowledge of analytical techniques and methodologies such as machine learning (supervised and unsupervised techniques), segmentation, time series modeling, natural language processing and textual analysis.
- Experience with look-alike modeling and sequential-input models (eg LSTM) a plus.
- Strong hands-on knowledge with Python / Jupyter, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Numpy.
- Experience with Tensorflow and Keras.
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of gensim, stanfordNLP a plus.
- Experience working with Spark / Hadoop / Hive for ML models execution a plus.
- Understanding of and experience with customer intelligence & marketing domains a plus.
- English level Intermediate and higher.
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors. We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season. Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, scalable omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.