The Back End development team builds applications which drive one of the world’s most trafficked websites for one of our clients. In this role, you will partner with Back End developers to test new functionalities on projects which directly support the client's renowned creative team, as they reach millions of customers in over 80 countries around the world.
- You have at least 4years of experience working as a Quality Engineering professional with a demonstrated ability to make an immediate impact.
- You build strong relationships with colleagues and work together to come up with the best solutions.
- You have worked with UI, functional, white box (Java, Scala, or any other language), and integration testing for applications running on Linux.
- You have experience with UNIX commands (for example, accessing remote servers, working with file systems, grepping logs using regular expressions, and accessing NoSQL).
- You have expertise in Java and Scala programming, understand Java and Scala application and test code, and can write unit and integration tests in Java and Scala.
- You study and use Java and Scala libraries (for example, Selenium, Apache Commons, HttpNing, jsoup, XML libraries, and JSON libraries) for accessing web elements, XML, JSON, SVN, Jenkins, and databases (NoSQL, SQL).
- You are able to build automation frameworks from scratch and can write unit and integration test cases using JUnit, TestNG, ScalaTest, and ScalaCheck.
- You demonstrate the capability to work with REST API testing and automation and have performance testing experience (JMeter, Gatling).
- You can work with version control systems like SVN and Git. You have demonstrable troubleshooting skills for isolating issues and are solutions oriented when developing test code.
- You have familiarity with bug tracking and test case management tools.
- You have a dream of working in a creative, dynamic, and challenging work environment.
- Your attitude is positive, and you are willing to jump in and help out when support is needed.
- Participate with your partners in architectural planning discussions to ensure a sustainable technology roadmap.
- Drive quality engineering projects to completion by working closely with development, technical, and business partners.
- Spearhead the research and implementation of new technologies.
- Partner with development and systems teams to provide troubleshooting support for application issues.
- Work alongside the Interactive Applications Backend Development team to test and run custom applications.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Benefits program
- Medical insurance
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply.
We do not work with c2c at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.