Grid Dynamics is looking for a Solution Architect with a specialization in distributed systems and data management to work on complex technology programs. Solution Architect leads the architecture design of business applications for internal company processes.
The Solution Architect is responsible for:
- Understand company’s business domain and business use cases
- Investigate and analyze current systems (custom company’s business apps, 3’d party services etc.) functionality and non-functional requirements
- Create roadmap and architecture design of Tools development including new apps, data management solution, security model, integration model
- Define how the company’s structured and unstructured data will be stored, consumed and shared
- Design, build and maintain company’s data management solution
- Create architecture design for new business apps including data and security models, recommendations for tech stack
- Lead the engineering team through the implementation
- Provide technical governance and sign off on engineering team deliverables
- Experience with service-oriented or microservices architecture
- 5+ years of experience in software development as an architect, tech lead or developer
- Experience with data management best practices and disciplines including data governance, data quality, data security, analytics and BI, and data architecture
- Distributed application design principles
- Cloud infrastructure, preferably in the context of distributed applications.
- Functional and performance test automation.
- CICD process and infrastructure, ideally in the context of multi-service applications.
Besides technical skills, the candidate should:
- Enjoy analyzing and solving problems
- Be ready to take responsibility and delivery on the promise
- Don’t shy away from speaking and engaging with people in all roles
- Be able to communicate ideas in a clear and engaging way
- Be resourceful and creative in solving problems
- Understand tactics and strategy in decision making
- Be able to explain complex concepts in understandable terms
- Education in computer science, math, or physics.
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.