Software Quality Engineer
We seek an experienced Software Quality Engineer to develop automated testing solutions for web applications and hybrid apps using WebViews.
- Develop a robust functional test automation framework
- Write and maintain efficient, reusable automated test cases
- Develop test plans and scalable automation solutions
- Ensure automation tests are robust and fully tested
- Isolate root causes and write detailed bug reports
- Work with product owners to prioritize features
- Experience with automated testing on native macOS applications
- Hands-on test planning experience
- Experience automation tests for web applications
- Experience with Git
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non technical people across teams and roles, including presenting ideas
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and work with shifting timelines
- Ability to identify, own and solve problems independently and as part of a team
- Prior experience testing hybrid web apps
- Experience with Vue.js or React.js
- Experience with Swift or Objective-C
What we offer:
Work in the Bay Area with terrific customers on large, innovative projects.
High-energy atmosphere of exponentially & successfully growing company.
A very attractive compensation package with generous benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), 401K and Section 125 pre-tax offerings (POP and FSA plans).
Placement and Staffing Agencies need not apply. We do not work with C2C at this time.
At this moment, we are not able to process H1B transfers. Applicants with CPT and OPT visas are welcome to apply.
Grid Dynamics is the engineering services company known for transformative, mission-critical cloud solutions for retail, finance and technology sectors.
We architected some of the busiest e-commerce services on the Internet and have never had an outage during the peak season.
Founded in 2006 and headquartered in San Ramon, California with offices throughout the US and Eastern Europe, we focus on big data analytics, omnichannel services, DevOps, and cloud enablement
Your personal recruiter
Don’t see the right opportunity?Contact us anyway and let’s talk! To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Grid Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees during their employment and for all candidates during the application process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.